AOL is widely using thanks to its frequent services. AOL server provides quick transportation of emails, but still, users are complaining i.e. AOL Mail Not Working In Outlook. AOL not working with Outlook once they try to access AOL emails in Outlook. Sometimes, users are only ready to see old emails, and newly arriving emails don't appear within the mailbox.
Today, during this blog we are writing the troubleshoot solution to repair the matter “AOL Email Not Working With Outlook”. So, if you're also cursed with an equivalent AOL Outlook email Issues, just accompany this text to understand the efficient and risk-free solution.
Causes of AOL Email Not Working in Outlook
- Insufficient Internet Connection
- Incorrect AOL Password
- Out of Service
- Incompatible Browser
- Faulty Hardware and Software
How To Fix AOL Email Not working Issue in Outlook?
It is true and widely known that performing exact steps to fix an error is important and necessary. Still, user must try to check and troubleshoot basic issues that are as follows:
Solution 1: Update your AOL email account’s password in Outlook
- If you have recently Change AOL Mail Password on the web-based AOL email service, you need to update it in your Outlook app.
- On your computer, launch the Microsoft Outlook app by double-clicking its shortcut icon on the desktop.
- Choose your AOL email account from the configured email accounts list.
- Select the option to edit your email account details and update your current password.
- This will fix the problems with AOL email in the outlook app.
Solution 2: Check the server settings
- Launch the Outlook app first and then click the File menu at the top-left corner.
- Select the Info option from the left-side panel and click on Account Settings twice.
- Choose your AOL email account under the Email tab in the pop-up window and click on Change.
- Verify whether you have correctly entered the incoming and outgoing server settings under the Server Information column.
- Check whether you have entered the right password in the Password field under Logon Information.
- Click the More Settings button at the bottom-right corner and head to the Outgoing Server tab.
- Ensure that the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication checkbox is selected.
- Move on to the Advanced tab and verify the server ports configured in the Ports field for both the Incoming and Outgoing mail servers.
- If you have selected encrypted connection type, select SSL or TLS from the Use the following type of encrypted connection drop-down menu.
- Click OK and select the Test Account Settings tab to verify the configured settings.
- If AOL Email Stopped Working with Outlook even after configuring the correct server settings, update your Outlook app.
Solution 3: Dial AOL Emails Customer Care Number: +1-888-857-5157
By following the above steps one after the other, you can successfully access your AOL account in Outlook. But in case, if you’re unable to access your AOL email in outlook, so then you need to contact Emails Customer Care team to Resolve AOL Mail Issue. Just give us a miscall at toll-free number +1-888-857-5157 and get instant help.